BOESMANSKLOOF-DIE GALG ACCOMMODATION
We can accommodate 58 people in 7 huts, each with its own facilities. They are ideal overnight accommodation while visiting Route 62. The main attractions are the Cape wildflowers, the diversity of wildlife, the natural rock pools, the mountain scenery, the spectacular views and the majestic feeling far away from the city life.
• A selection of hiking trails to choose from.
• Moutain bike routes
• Swim and splash in the pool.
• Play fun board games with family and friends.
• Jungle Gym to keep the children entertained.
• Bird watching: We have eagles, owls, Cape Sugarbird, Malachite
sunbird and much more.
• We have dassies, duikers, grysbok, ratels, hare and much more